Cayman Leasing was established in 2002 to lease and sell vehicles in the Cayman Islands. We import our vehicles from the Japanese and North American markets. Our popular lease-to-own program allows a customer to lease a vehicle over 12, 24, or 36-months and purchase the vehicle at successful completion for a nominal $100. We are the lease-to-own specialists and have the largest insured lease fleet on-island. You can view our inventory and learn more about our program at www.CaymanLeasing.com
Caymanians or right-to-work ONLY (No work permits) -- Please do not apply for this position if you require a work permit to work in the Cayman Islands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with visitors to our office, welcoming them and assisting them in the waiting area and answering their questions about our leasing programs or leases.
- Assist the office managers to success by providing high level support and backup to them.
- Walk with prospective clients around our lot to show them our available inventory and the features of our vehicles.
- Prepare vehicles for test drives and take copies of driver’s license identification and prepare necessary documentation etc.
- Answer phone calls from prospective clients interested in our leasing programs and answer their questions and capture leads for the sales office manager.
- Return calls to potential clients who have requested call backs from our website or on social media sites and capture leads for the sales office manager.
- Enter new leads in customer relationship management software and schedule relevant follow-ups for the sales office manager.
- Assist customers with filling out our application forms, insurance quote forms etc. to move through our process smoothly.
- Assist the office managers with various office administrative assistant work including scanning, printing, inputting, preparing documents, fueling vehicles, running vehicles, arranging car wash appointments, and other various errands as may be required.
- Collect and transport client and in-process vehicles to and from various locations, appointments, inspections, storage and assist with preparing newly imported vehicles for final delivery to our sales office.
- Assess vehicles for issues/damage and book appointments with relevant mechanic shops/body shops etc.
- Carry out transactions at the DVDL for our vehicles.
- Source vehicle parts and estimates locally and overseas.
- Carry out various assigned transactions and complete expense reports
- Carry out various assigned collection call and other assigned call activities
- Carry out various assigned licensing department activities
- Carry out various assigned insurance or accident related activities
- Carry out various assigned lease contractual related activities
- Answer phone calls from clients, answer general questions and take notes for the office managers.
- Return calls to clients we have missed calls from or who have requested call backs from our website and capture notes for the office managers.
- Meet performance targets and other various KPIs.
- Must be a Caymanian or right to work No work permits.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- General automotive knowledge is highly preferred. You must be comfortable working around vehicles. This is not a pure office job and sections of the day will be spent on the road or outdoors.
- Must be willing to get your hands dirty and be comfortable with working in the heat for sections of the day.
- Must have clean police record.
- Must have good communication skills and must be fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Must be a good multi-tasker, must be reliable, must have the ability to work under pressure and must be able to solve issues with own initiative.
- Must excel at pre-employment skills and aptitude testing.
- US$12-18 per hour
- Other benefits in accordance with Labour Act.